RGB Spectrum now offers a complete integration solution for extending signals up to 4K UHD resolution using convenient HDBaseT transmission. The turnkey solution streamlines AV system integration.
The RGB Spectrum components in this new 4K HDBaseT signal distribution system include CAT Linx 2 HDBaseT extenders, CAT RAK rackmount kit and PDU 400-12 power distribution unit.
These new components are for use with all RGB Spectrum’s products as well as HDBaseT-certified products from other manufacturers.
CAT-Linx 2 HDBaseT Extenders
CAT-Linx 2 extenders transmit signals up to 4K Ultra HD at 60Hz using conventional CAT 5e/6 cable.
- Signal transmission up to 100 meters for HD signals, up to 70 meters for 4K Ultra HD signals
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Integrated Power-over-HDBaseT (PoH)
- IR and serial control of displays and other AV devices
PDU 400-12 12-Channel Power Distribution Unit
The convenient PDU 400-12 400-watt Power Distribution Unit provides 12 channels of 12-VDC power in a rugged, 1RU rack mountable enclosure, allowing system designers and facility managers to simplify power management.
RGB Spectrum's Power Distribution Unit streamlines AV project integration, making it simpler, easier and faster than ever before to power up a variety of devices. Say goodbye to rack cable clutter and wall warts.
The PDU 400-12 is an ideal power distribution solution for all professional AV applications
- Up to 25W per Channel
- 12-Ports with 12V DC per Port
- 400W Full Load
- Power Factor Correction (PFC)
- Connectors for Zio Encoders/Decoders or CAT-Linx 2 HDBaseT Extenders
- Phoenix Connectors Available for non-RGB Equipment
- Auto-senses and accepts line voltages from 88 to 264 volts AC
- All outputs feature robust overload, over-voltage, and over-temperature protection
CAT RAK Rackmount Kit
The CAT RAK is a 6RU rackmount shelf for up to 12 CAT-Linx 2 units. The PDU 400-12 Power Distribution Unit mounts above or below to provide power directly to all 12 endpoints mounted in the CAT RAK.
- Holds up to 12 CAT-Linx 2 TX or RX units
- Made from sturdy 18-gauge steel
- All components are designed for 24/7 reliability.